QUARTZ SINTERS AND CONCRETE FURNITURE
Secrets of quartz sinters Laminates
Laminam quartz sinters is a composition of natural materials, in particular quartz, slate clay, granite rocks and ceramic pigments.
The granulate from these raw materials is first compressed. This is followed by an innovative granulate sintering technology, which is fired at 1220 degrees. Thanks to this method, large-format Laminam panels are created, which are perfectly flat and can be cut to a specific dimension with very high accuracy.
Laminam panels are available in sizes up to 324 cm x 162 cm with a thickness of only 3 to 12 millimetres. It is a very durable material, which apart from interior decoration is used, among others, as a cladding for building facades. Inside, quartz sinter plates have a very wide range of applications. They can be used as floor, wall and furniture finishing. Very often Laminam hobs are used to make kitchen and bathroom worktops and window sills.
Quartz sinters are not only very good functional properties, but also modern design, meeting the expectations of the most demanding interior designers and individual customers. Laminam designers observe global trends in interior design and introduce new collections of boards to their offer every year. Currently, the Laminam brand’s portfolio includes about 150 designs imitating natural stone, wood, metal and even coal. The boards reflect not only the drawing of individual materials, but also their texture.
The technical parameters of Laminam panels make them very competitive with other finishing materials, including natural stone, glass or wood. On the one hand, quartz sinters are extremely durable and resistant to damage, on the other hand, they are very thin and light. The board weighs only 8 kg per square metre, which, combined with its original design and rich colour palette, makes it an ideal finishing material.
Quartz sinter plates are resistant to organic and inorganic solvents, disinfectants and detergents. They can be easily cleaned without damaging the disc or discolouring its surface. Quartz sinters from Laminam are ideal for food contact as they do not release any substances under the influence of water. They also prevent the formation of mould, bacteria and fungi. In addition, the panels are highly resistant to scratches, deep abrasion and UV radiation. The properties of the panels remain unchanged even during intensive use and frequent cleaning. Due to the above properties, the most vulnerable kitchen worktops made of Laminam cooktops are covered by a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty. Instructions for use of worktops made of quartz sinter Laminam.
- Chemical resistance: The plates are resistant to organic and inorganic solvents, disinfectants and detergents. They can be easily cleaned without affecting the surface characteristics. The only product that can damage the plates is hydrofluoric acid.
- Surface hygienic features: The tiles are ideal for contact with food as they do not release any substances under the influence of water. They also prevent the formation of mould, bacteria and fungi. The material is certified for use in gastronomy and medicine.
- Abrasion resistance: The boards are highly resistant to scratches and deep abrasion. The properties of the panels remain unchanged even during intensive use and frequent cleaning.
- High flexural strength: The boards are characterized by high flexural strength.
- Frost resistance: The water absorption value of the panels is 0. 1%, therefore they are frost-resistant and suitable for use in all weather conditions.
- Reaction to fire: The panels do not contain organic material and are therefore resistant to fire and high temperatures. In case of fire they do not emit smoke or toxic substances
alt Resistance to UV rays: The panels are completely UV-resistant. The boards do not contain organic dyes and are UV-resistant. Even if they undergo serious climate change, the colours remain unchanged.
- Ecological features and recycling: The tiles are a completely natural product. They do not emit any substances to the environment and can be easily ground and recycled for use in other production processes.
- Graffiti resistant: The boards are the first graffiti-resistant surfaces, are easy to clean and even the most resistant paints are easily removed from them.
- Warranty of 25 years on worktops: Kitchen worktops are the most vulnerable to damage. That is why kitchen worktops are covered by a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Technical Approval ITB: Quartz sinters Laminam 3 and 3+ are approved for use in the construction industry in Poland: Technical Approval No: ITB – CAT – 2017/0224
- CE CERTIFICATE: Laminam 5 has the necessary delarations, allowing for marketing in the European Union.