Decorative floors, also known as decorative floors, are the final, aesthetic and elegant finish of the floor surface. Today, decorative floors are used in our flats and houses, but they are also increasingly used in public places such as offices, shops, shopping malls and restaurants, cafes, bars and restaurants. Decorative floors and decorative floors can also be used in outdoor conditions for terraces, balconies, driveways, alleys or stairs.
Architects and designers nowadays devote a great deal of attention to the selection of an appropriate and optimal floor finish. After all, this is the most visually important area, which we pay attention to first when entering a given room. It is our business card. Its appearance allows for the first evaluation of a house, shop or office. When looking for a suitable solution, let’s follow the rule: the floor should not only be resistant to wear and tear, easy to clean, but also be a decoration of the room.
The choice of the right floor structure depends on many factors. Below are some of the most important application possibilities and classifications.
Decorative – mineral – concrete floors:
- Thin layer PC type with a thickness of approx. 2-3 cm,
- self-spilling thin layer with a thickness of several to several millimetres,
- mechanically mashed without hardening from 5 cm to several centimetres,
- mechanically mashed with surface hardening of Durobet, so called DST,
- terrazzo, so called nowzo with a thickness of up to several millimetres,
- made of stamped concrete called imprinted up to 3 cm thick.
Decorative – mineral – micro cement floors:
- microcement for normal use, i. e. houses, flats with a thickness of approx. 2 mm,
- microcement for intensive use in public places, approx. 3 mm thick,
- microcement used outdoors and in humid conditions, thickness 3 mm,
- microcement with additional visual effects in the form of e. g. rust or patina.
RUST ON THE FLOOR
Decorative effect designed for painting inside buildings. It is made of waterborne epoxy resin, two-component epoxy resin and fine-granulated metals. With this product you can obtain a natural effect of rust, characterized by very high strength parameters. The system can be applied with a trowel on smooth substrates such as: concrete floors, mdf furniture boards and worktops, cement chipboards, decorative objects in loft rooms, etc.